Position: English Editor
1. Creating proposals for new titles, selecting and compiling design works, interviewing designers/architects/artists, editing and proofreading independently.
2. Completing assigned work in good quality and on time.
3. Assisting in the editorial work of the publishing team as a whole.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; English major with a TEM8 Certificate; outstanding English&Chinese writing skills.
2. Passionate about art&design, creative. With experience in arts editing and publishing preferred.
3. Fluent in English with large vocabulary and extensive knowledge of the English culture.
5. Willingness to learn new things and work as a good team player.
If you are interested in applying this position, please send your English&Chinese CV email@example.com
Contact: Ms. Huang